- About Us
- What Happens if Someone Cannot Physically Sign a Will?
- What is a Disclaimer Trust?
- New Jersey Probate Process: What Executors Need to Know
- What Does it Mean to Have Power of Attorney in NJ?
- How an Estate Planning Attorney Can Help
- Estate Planning Checklist
- What is the Difference Between an Administrator and an Executor?
- What Expenses Can a Special Needs Trust Cover?
- What Options Are Available to the Executor if There is No Will?
- Don’t Stress, Your Divorce Doesn’t Mean Failure
- Commercial Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Firm News
- Firm Reviews
- Office Locations
- Practice Areas
“I always felt that they were genuinely fighting for me; truly looking out for my best interests."
I am very grateful for Sandra Choi and her team. They were kind, compassionate, thorough and very professional throughout the entire process of my case. I always felt that they were listening to my concerns and interests and provided all the professional advice and answers to my questions that I needed to feel confident about my decisions.”
“One of the best things about Ms. Choi is that she is caring and listens carefully to understand your situation."
Sandra Choi is attentive, kind, thoughtful, and professional. She was thorough and well-prepared throughout my case, and I was impressed by her honesty and work ethic. Ms. Choi and her team were helpful and responsive to my questions and concerns, and she certainly exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Ms. Choi and her team.