New Jersey Commercial Litigation Lawyers
Experienced Business Litigation Attorneys in Bergen County, NJ Help Companies Resolve Legal Disputes in Passaic County, Essex County, and Throughout New York, including Queens County, Nassau County, and NYC
Commercial litigation can be a stressful experience. The time and expense of regulatory or administrative hearings, alternative dispute resolution proceedings, or court litigation mean less money and resources you have to devote to your business. It is critical to resolve business and commercial disputes as quickly and favorably as possible so that you can get back to building your company. The experienced New Jersey commercial litigation lawyers at the Choi Law Firm can help.
Since 2005, the attorneys at the Choi Law Firm have provided thorough legal advice and representation to clients throughout New York City and North Jersey from our offices in Fort Lee and Flushing. We know that quick action is often the key to a favorable outcome or protracted litigation. That is why we work diligently to protect and advocate for your and your business’s rights. Our attorneys bring 90 years of combined legal experience to the table to assist our clients through even the most complex cases. Our clients’ recommendations of us to other individuals and businesses in need of quality legal counsel reflect our firm’s success.
If you are facing a business dispute, get the legal counsel you need from a top commercial litigation law firm representing clients in NJ, including Bergen County, Passaic County, and Essex County, and throughout NYC, including Queens County, Nassau County, and across the five boroughs. Reach out to the Choi Law Firm for an initial case evaluation to discuss your or your business’s legal options for pursuing a favorable resolution to your matter.
Table of Contents
- Commercial Law and Litigation Lawyers Who Don’t Back Down
- Legal Disputes that the Experienced New Jersey Commercial Litigation Lawyers at the Choi Law Firm Can Help Your Business With
- How the Choi Law Firm’s Business Litigation Attorneys in Bergen County, NJ Can Make the Difference in Your Commercial, Real Estate, or Employment and Labor Dispute
- Experienced New Jersey Commercial Litigation Lawyers Keeping an Eye on Your Bottom Line
- Contact a Reputable Commercial Litigation Law Firm for the Dedicated Legal Advocacy You Need to Protect Your Business’s Interests
- Frequently Asked Questions About Commercial Litigation in New Jersey
Commercial Law and Litigation Lawyers Who Don’t Back Down
Our firm represents business clients in all types of commercial matters throughout New Jersey and New York. Iron-clad contracts and agreements are at the core of your business success. We draft and help enforce business contracts of every type, and vigorously litigate to protect our client’s interests when a contract has been breached.
The firm’s commercial law services include:
- Contract litigation
- Contract preparation
- Contract review
- Dispute resolution
- Franchise agreements
- Insurance claims
- Insurance disputes
- Non-compete agreements
- Non-disclosure contracts
- Purchases and sales of businesses
- Real estate lease, purchase, and sale agreements
- Regulatory compliance
- Restrictive covenants
- Unfair competition agreements
We work diligently on behalf of clients, whether negotiating a swift resolution outside of court or through complex, persistent litigation. Our representation is effective and efficient.
Legal Disputes that the Experienced New Jersey Commercial Litigation Lawyers at the Choi Law Firm Can Help Your Business With
At the Choi Law Firm, our qualified New Jersey commercial litigation lawyers can represent your business in NJ or NY when you are in a legal dispute over:
- Antitrust actions
- Bad faith claims
- Breach of contract claims
- Claims of breach of fiduciary duties/implied duty of good faith and fair dealing
- Contract and restrictive covenant disputes
- Business tort claims, including claims of tortious interference with contractual relations or prospective business relations
- Class action lawsuits, including consumer class actions
- Construction and real estate disputes, including property purchases, developer and contractor agreements, or land use and property code disputes
- Financing disputes/defaults
- Corporate derivative actions and other shareholder or partner litigation
- Employer, employee, and labor disputes, including restrictive covenant disputes, employment contract claims, and wage and hour claims
- Fraud claims
- Insurance coverage disputes, including disputes over the scope or applicability of coverage and bad faith denial claims
- Intellectual property cases, including ownership disputes or infringement and misappropriation claims
- Securities disputes
- Unfair competition claims
- Product liability lawsuits
- Regulatory disputes
Dealing With A Commercial Litigation Issue And Have Questions? We Can Help. Just Tell Us What Happened. Call 201-613-5557 Or Fill Out Our Convenient Online Contact Form.
How the Choi Law Firm’s Business Litigation Attorneys in Bergen County, NJ Can Make the Difference in Your Commercial, Real Estate, or Employment and Labor Dispute
Commercial litigation and legal disputes have the potential to completely disrupt your business and potentially threaten your investment and the work you have put into building your company. Whether you are facing a contract matter, a real estate development dispute, or an employment law issue, turn to the trusted commercial litigation lawyers at the Choi Law Firm for help with your case. Our experienced legal team can provide you with skilled legal support that includes:
- A detailed investigation of your case to secure critical evidence needed to establish your rights to compensation or other legal relief
- Collaboration with expert witnesses to help us persuasively explain complex factual issues in your commercial litigation claim
- A hands-on approach in representing you, which includes close communication with you throughout your case to provide regular updates on the progress of your matter, answering your questions as they arise, and providing you with a full range of legal options to quickly and successfully resolve your matter
- Vigorous negotiation on your behalf or the pursuit of alternative dispute resolution to secure a settlement of your commercial dispute that provides a quick, fair, and favorable outcome in your case
- Pursuit of your rights and interests in court or other regulatory or administrative proceedings, advocating at hearings or trials to fight for the best possible result for you or your business
Get Advice From An Experienced Commercial Litigation Attorney Serving Clients In New Jersey And New York. All You Have To Do Is Call 201-613-5557 To Receive Your Confidential Case Evaluation.
Experienced New Jersey Commercial Litigation Lawyers Keeping an Eye on Your Bottom Line
The commercial marketplace is continually changing. Businesses in the 21st century need aggressive, experienced commercial law attorneys who keep up with commercial and legal trends and their impact on the bottom line.
Business owners and entrepreneurs choose the Choi Law Firm because of the reputation we have built for tailoring innovative strategies to achieve our clients’ goals. We keep tabs on our clients’ businesses so that we can provide solid counsel regarding risk management and best practices.
Contact a Reputable Commercial Litigation Law Firm for the Dedicated Legal Advocacy You Need to Protect Your Business’s Interests
Do not risk your hard work or business in a commercial litigation dispute. Our firm can offer the prompt and thorough legal advice and strategy you need to achieve an efficient and favorable resolution of your case. Contact the Choi Law Firm today for a confidential consultation to learn how our New Jersey commercial litigation lawyers can help protect your interests in a legal dispute or action.
Frequently Asked Questions About Commercial Litigation in New Jersey
No. In fact, most business and commercial disputes end up being resolved through a negotiated settlement long before the case ends up going to trial or even before it is filed in court. At the Choi Law Firm, we recognize how disruptive litigation can be for you or your business due to the time and monetary costs of going to court. We work hard to find a favorable solution to your business or commercial dispute as quickly and efficiently as possible. But our firm also has the experience and resources to fight for your interests in court and at trial if necessary.
No attorney can predict how long a lawsuit may take to resolve. Some of the factors that can affect the timeline of a court case include the complexity of the issues, the volume of evidence and depositions involved, the relative strength of each party’s legal position, and the scheduling and availability of the court. At the Choi Law Firm, our New Jersey commercial litigation lawyers will work hard to find a solution to your business dispute so that you can get back to growing your business.
“I always felt that they were genuinely fighting for me; truly looking out for my best interests."
I am very grateful for Sandra Choi and her team. They were kind, compassionate, thorough and very professional throughout the entire process of my case. I always felt that they were listening to my concerns and interests and provided all the professional advice and answers to my questions that I needed to feel confident about my decisions.”
“One of the best things about Ms. Choi is that she is caring and listens carefully to understand your situation."
Sandra Choi is attentive, kind, thoughtful, and professional. She was thorough and well-prepared throughout my case, and I was impressed by her honesty and work ethic. Ms. Choi and her team were helpful and responsive to my questions and concerns, and she certainly exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Ms. Choi and her team.